Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nurses On The Scene

Tomorrow night's Hump Day Party theme is Let's Play Doctor! So get your scrubs, nurse's hats, or paper robes on and join us at 8pm SLT!! Cen and I are excited because it's the first party that we'll both be at together since probably 3 weeks ago. And as you all know, we work WAY better together at these parties than we do separately. :) Since it is our first in ages, you know we're gonna both be all nuts and excited over it.

In fact, we're so excited about it, we ran around in our nurse outfits earlier tonight.

She needed CPR. And I needed to cop a feel.

CPR


We ran into this poor stab victim. We weren't sure if we should call someone to help or not.

What to do?


But then we remembered that we have medical training. I mean, we HAVE both watched Grey's Anatomy, House, General Hospital, ER, Scrubs, Nip/Tuck, and Doogie Howser.

Heroes


I think we lost the patient. Our training didn't go that far, and you know, it was time for a break.

Break time!


So definitely come to the party tomorrow night, but if you plan on getting sick, you might want to reconsider who your nurses are. Or just find a doctor. :-D

5 comments:

Nikki Zenovka said...

*pouts*

I got my outfit for this party two weeks ago, and now you and Cen are both going to be there, and.... now I can't go :((

and next week we're having the company we're preparing for, so no party for me then either

dammit.

Unknown said...

OMG....you and Cen are so funny!!! I LMAO at this post. I am so ready to party tonight with my nurse costume and my latex gloves!

Cailin Navarathna said...

Ah damn, we have the same outfit Ali. LOL

Unknown said...

OMG! I thought of a new Hump Day theme - "Get Schooled!" and we all dress in schoolgirl/teacher outfits. Hee!!!

C said...

I think many of us will have the same outfit, or at least very similar. Really how many variations of a nurse can there be?

I think it's fine though, when you walk around a hospital you don't think "OMG those two doctors are wearing the same outfit, how embarassing"

:D