Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tymmerie's RezDay!!

Tonight's Hump Day Party is on the road! Why? Because it's Tymmerie Thorne-Darwin's Rez Day!!

[And yes, we all think of her and her hubby as the Thorne-Darwins whenever we see them together. But I think we've been doing that since before they got married. LOL]

The party is from 7pm SLT to 10pm SLT at the Absolutely Wonderful Estate. I get the honor of being the DJ tonight for the party!

The theme is, of course, Tymmerie! Her husband Jerremy posted a guest blog about the party, and gave some posts where you could get ideas of what to wear. But if you just can't think of anything, just come anyway! :) I already have my idea, but it's combining two posts of hers. :)

Annnnd.... here's a picture I took of us on the first day that we met face to face, when she introduced me to Primtionary, all the way back in January when I was still a noob. I was SO nervous to meet her. Luckily for me, she's incredibly sweet. :)

Waiting for Primtionary


Happy Rez Day, Tymmerie!!

2 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

Wow, I remember that picture when you first posted it. I have been reading this blog for a long time!

Calista Janick said...

LOL Ali, you don't even know...since I've been unable to log into SL I've been glued on RL shopping sites :P I'm just as bad in both worlds LOL but in SL I get more for cheaper ^^.

Which is why I think people shop so much! We can afford stuff we couldn't otherwise irl