Tuesday, August 5, 2008

*cough* Goo*cough*d Mor*cough*ning. *cough*

I woke up this morning with a terrible cough. I'm not sure why, unless I picked something up from having dinner with a couple of people who always seem to be carrying some class of disease.

I took pictures of the pancakes belt so I can work on the poster. I'm thinking $50L for this one. Maybe $75L. It didn't really take me that much time and I only uploaded a few textures and it doesn't do anything. lol I need to go into each box and update the landmark in the thank you note. THAT is actually going to be a pain in my butt. But I think I might take that time to move everything from being boxed to just being in the poster so people can automatically wear stuff without having to be bothered with opening boxes. I don't remember why I started boxing stuff up in the first place. When I send someone a gift version, of course it's boxed, but if someone's just buying, what's the point? I also put a couple of my old old belts up on a dollarbie wall upstairs, along with those crazy platform sandals I made and the globe lamp thing. All that's left to do, really, is fix a sign for the front, play with the awning thing, and retexture the columns. Maybe I'll look on SLX for an awning. A nice low prim one.

Willis shared this link earlier and I thought I'd share with all of you: Universal Truths. Not all of them were true for me, but I did enter 55378008 many times into my calculators. Along with 5318008, 58008, and 07734. If you never have...try it and turn your calculator upside down. The very very early stages of l33t speak. lol

Does anyone know of a good Alice In Wonderland build in SL? I wanted to take some pics in the new outfit Levi bought me, but the only place I could think of was going over to Catnip in the Wonderland room.

I'm starting to get a headache, so I think I'm gonna take some cough meds and go lay down and watch movies and read. Levi and I were talking about Back To The Future last night and now I want to watch it. Plus I need to get back into reading Snow Crash, since we refuse to let this book beat us.

2 comments:

Asha Brim said...

Have you been to Jabberwocky sim? I think that one is an Alice in Wonderland sim. (119,22,25)

Unknown said...

You're sick?? Thank heaven this Wednesday is Let's Play Doctor Night!! One of us will cure you!