Thursday, August 14, 2008

New dollarbie @ WigWamBam, and new outfits!!

WigWamBam is a store that I'm REALLY starting to enjoy clothes from. I think designer Joodle Fadoodle does some fabulous hand drawn work, and her designs are fresh and fun. She also is a very generous designer and she puts out CUTE dollarbie outfits! I was really lucky to have her latest little dollarbie number dropped on me the other night.

WigWamBam - Bleu Rose dollarbie


This has such an old fashioned feel to it, I love it!! Plus it's in two of my very favorite colors ever - blue & pink!! The hand drawn belt is adorable. I know some people aren't into hand drawn textures in SL, but I LOVE them when they're done well, and Jojo certainly does them well. :) This dress is just one tiny little Linden dollar, so be sure to go get it! As far as I know, and from what I've seen in the store, once something is a dollarbie, it is always one, so that is awesome!!

In this picture I'm also wearing 'Tyra' hair by ETD, 'Scarlet' skin in Desidelia by Free Speerit, and 'Vera Vixen' shoes by Periquita.


Not only did I get this awesome outfit, but Joodle was sweet enough to share 3 of her latest releases with me! And oh wow, did I go nuts! Each outfit shown is just $150L, which is a definite steal because they're just so cute!!

Almost Candy Cane

WigWamBam-Almost Candy Cane


Prince-de-Galles, with both the long and cropped pants.

WigWamBam - Prince-de-Galles


Vague Japoneise, with the prim skirt & the system skirt.

WigWamBam - Vague Japoneise - Prim Skirt

WigWamBam - Vague Japoneise - System Skirt


I do NOT wear system skirts, but I gotta say, I fell in love with this one. :)

So, what have we learned today?

WigWamBam ROCKS!!! Get over there and go shopping! I know I'm gonna head over and pick up more clothes later, because when I went to check the prices of the outfits, I fell in love with some more clothes. Bad Jojo, making me spend money! :) I'll see you out there at WigWamBam!!


Also shown in this post:

Almost Candy Cane - 'Jennifer' hair by Truth, same Free Speerit skin, Anime eyes by Miriel in Blue.

Prince-De-Galles - Same as above, plus 'Vengence' mary jane heels by Unique Needs, purchased from the Shoe Expo.

Vague Japonese - 'Holly' hair by ETD, same skin & eyes, 'Sueshoo' sandal in yellow by Periquita.

Poses by Long Awkward Pose and Imperial Elegance.

Photos taken at The Viper Pit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the review. :-)