Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Explorations

Most nights I want to just stay at home, but tonight Levi and I went exploring. We went to some of the "older" parts of SL that are still super cool and fun. Everyone gets so caught up in new new new that we tend to forget about those places that have been in SL for years but are still holding strong. Tonight we checked out the gorgeous sim of Svarga, and played this game called the Pot Healer's Adventure. We didn't get all the way through the game, but we did pick up lots of stuff and so when we feel like it, we can go back and look around some more. It's kind of a fun game but also kind of hard. Luckily we were voicing so we could just run around and not have to stop to type all the time. Exploring together really can be so much more fun when you don't have to stop to type. :)

Of course I took some pics. Svarga is awesome in that you can drop poses there! Of course I tried to get fancy with the editing. I kinda suck like that. :-p

Svarga

Strong man :)

Just one in black & white

Holding me in Svarga

Stolen Kisses


Pot Healer's Adventure [Only managed one pic because we were running all over.]

Pot Healer's Adventure


And omg, I totally forgot. LOL There's a Back To The Future recreated setting in SL!! It's not absolutely perfect, but it's still not bad at all. It's Hill Valley in 1955. Back To The Future is one of my most favorite movies ever, so it was really great for me to go see this. I do wish someone would REALLY make a Hill Valley sim, maybe half 1985 and half 1955. I'd also like them to include the high school in 1955, complete with the gym decorated for the Enchantment Under The Sea dance. That would be SO COOL!!

But this is us in front of the clock. :)

Hill Valley Clock


I'm super sleepy now, so I'm off to bed. I AM definitely going to get my pancake makin' belt on the wall tomorrow at the store. lol I've been putting off doing it because I'm lazy with making the posters, even though compared to most people, my posters are exceptionally easy. And I need to post about the little project Cen and I did on Saturday. And... well, yeah, that's really all I have to do when I get up. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite things to do as a couple is to explore with Jerremy! Thanks for the new ideas for places to check out!!