Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Looking cute & feeling down.

I'm kind of hitting a wall with what to talk about today. There are so many things I'd like to say, but I just can't. Not in the blog, which is kind of hard since I'm used to talking about so much in here. It's nothing BAD, I promise! Do you ever just have those times where you're ok and then you're not? Something sparks a thought or a feeling out of nowhere and then you're down? That was my Monday.

I am, however, determined to clean up my inventory somewhat. I spent most of my SL hours today doing that until I was pulled out of my home by my friends for this and that. The biggest problem I have with inventory cleaning is that sometimes I don't know if something is really ugly or really nice, or if my eyes are just glazed over and I can't tell anymore. Emerald said she has a similar problem, and she was wanting to do an inventory cleaning party, which I think is a totally fab idea. I know I stood there staring at a dress earlier thinking, "Is it me? Is it ugly on me or am I crazy?"

The good part with inventory cleaning is that sometimes you come across something you didn't know you had. I stumbled across a super cute hat by /fuel/ from the Ravenwear hunt that happened...oh, ages ago, and I never knew I had it. Or at least, I forgot about it. But more than likely, I never tried it on at all. That led to me putting together an outfit to match the hat. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about how I look lately, usually just throwing on a tshirt and jeans [much like in my real life], so it was nice to look cute, even if I didn't feel all that cute.

Surprised

Cute hat


The little mice on the hat are just too precious. But if the hat is copy/mod, I might mod a copy of it and take the mice off.

Both poses are from this little shop Sai found called Double You. [SLurl] The poser is just starting out, so not every pose is perfect, but most of them are very cute and good for pictures. AND, not only that, they're just $1L each! I picked up every pose in the shop and spent less than $30L. I love poses, so yay. :)

It's almost 6am and I have a massive headache, so I'm going to go lay down. I had been really sleepy earlier, but once I get my second wind...that's it.

No comments: