Saturday, September 13, 2008

stuff.

There are times when I wish I wasn't a blogger. It's hard for me to talk about how I'm feeling without wanting to write it all out. But I can't and won't right now. But thank you to those of you who have left me gentle reminders that there are ears if I need them. I'm going to ask that for right now, no one ask me what's going on. I will tell everyone when it's time, but it is not time yet. Yes, I have been sad lately. It's apparent in my posts and in my conversations. Yes, there is a reason, but I can honestly say that it is not the fault of anyone that I care about.

So some of you have asked me if Saturday night's party is still going on. Truth? I have no idea. Part of me wants to just go ahead and do it. Do it because I need to be distracted for a couple of hours. But part of me doesn't know if I'll be in a party mood. Let's play it by ear, guys. Let's just play it by ear.



4 comments:

Natasha Burke said...

*hugs* I'm sorry you're sad and I am also here to listen if you need it.

Terri Zhangsun said...

Hi Ali, I hope things are going ok and you feel better soon. I miss your blogs but take care of yourself first and foremost!

C said...

You don't need to explain anything to anyone Ali.

People may see you as a public person because you do blog, but that doesn't mean you have to do anything. There are tons of things many of us don't blog about, it just seems like we do because we a lot.

Anonymous said...

If you don't feel like partying, holla and we can run screaming through some haunted houses. Good for the lungs.

I'm thinking of you.

XO,
Em