Thursday, September 4, 2008

Writer's Block

So you may have noticed, or maybe you haven't, that I haven't been blogging my usual 50,000 blogs in a day lately. lol Some people have asked why. The truth is...I don't know. LOL I wish I had some huge reason as to why. I'm not mad at anyone, no one's keeping me from doing it, and it's not that I don't have things to say. It's pretty much just been a case of writer's block, I guess, if I had to call it anything. And a lot of self-doubt about myself, I suppose. A lot of, "If I write this, is it interesting enough for people to read?" Most of the time, I don't think that it is interesting to anyone except me, and with the writer's block, I can't figure out a way to spin it so it IS interesting. But again, that's MY insecurities, and has NOTHING to do with anyone in my life. I could write forever about the brilliant, talented, amazing people in my life. :)

I decided a few days ago to see what my SL would be like if I were taller. I went from 38 on the slider scale to 50. The answer? Well, not a lot changed. LOL I don't know. I mean, I fit a little better on the dance balls when Levi and I went out dancing, although he still had me in the air, but other than that, I don't see a big difference. When I teleport in somewhere, I'm still often shorter than the other women there. Only instead of coming up to right under their breasts, I'm just at their shoulder. So I don't know if I'll stay this height, or go back to where I was.

Hm. The block hit me again. LOL I don't know where I was going with this. So um... here's a picture!

Antique Photo

No comments: