Thursday, July 10, 2008

An afternoon with the Cupcakes

So talking about weight, we went out today to Linden Lifestyles HQ to weigh ourselves. I'd post the other girls' weights, but I don't want to out them. It was heavy clothes, it was! LOL

Weigh in time


I weighed in at 121 pounds [55 kilograms]. For my SL height of 5'6, and using the standard BMI chart, 121 pounds is absolutely and completely normal for my height. So bite me, all you who say I'm too thin. LOL

I've never really gotten to hang out with the Cupcakes on my own, since I'm usually with Levi or Cen in the evening, or I'm busy building or doing blog stuff during the day. But this may be something I have to do more often, because I was laughing so hard, I was crying. It's amazing what a car ride and a gondola ride can turn into.


She hit Cailin!

That's not good.

Crazy!

Pastry dance

Cailin the breadhead


Just for future notice - Never let Calista drive. Because she can't. LMAO

3 comments:

Calista Janick said...

LMAO omg that last pic still cracks me up!!

and hey...I can too drive! :P I drove everyone insane didnt I? lmao

Anonymous said...

*takes her car way from Calista*

Ha ha welcome to our crazy world Alicia :p

Cailin Navarathna said...

OMG. I didn't even know that last picture was me for a second. LOL