Thursday, July 24, 2008

falling asleep

I'm feeling really... Oh, I don't know. I probably just need food and sleep. I just feel like I'm waiting on something to happen, something not good. And I know it's probably just me. Although generally I'm an optimist, if something doesn't feel quite right to me, I immediately go to the worst case scenario and assume that I'm to blame for everything that ever happened to anyone anywhere.

Nice party tonight at the pit. Thank you to everyone who came out on pretty much short notice. :) I won't apologize again for being so quiet. [Even though I'm sorry!]

Tomorrow I'm going to open up Poser and start working on some couch poses. Levi and I have Pillow Talk pillows, and a pose from Imperial Elegance and a full perm pose I found somewhere in my travels. But pretty much every pose we have has me on top of him or sitting on his lap, and while that's great, what I want is something a little more natural and casual and cuddly. And, let's face it, I need something tedious to occupy my brain. lol

I'm going to bed now. But just because I don't want this to be a totally serious blog post....




You Are a Pistachio



You are funky, freaky, and a total character.

You're very different than anyone you know.

There's no way you're changing the way you are...

Which is good, because no one wants you to change.



2 comments:

Casandra Shilova said...

If you want to take a look at it, Raymation has one lying side by side facing each other.

Cailin Navarathna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.