Sunday, July 27, 2008

Posing

I sat down this afternoon, opened Poser, and put on my boxing gloves. And it was a fight. Oh yes, it was a FIGHT. But armed with 2 tutorials and a glass of strawberry soda, I emerged...well, if not victorious, than at least not totally beaten.

I managed to put together a couples pose that looks great in Poser. Not perfect, but very close to what I've been imagining in my head. I even managed to get the poses to upload into SL. But there's a big problem now.

No one to test them with. LOL

Yeah, I could ask one of the group to come test with me since most of the girls have male alts, or I could make a male account and try to recreate Levi's approximate shape and try to run 2 viewers at once and hope not to die a painful crashy death. But laying down with a girl looking like a guy is weird [Cen and I did that one day when she was doing her experiment and omg, never had felt more weird around her] and I'm getting really sleepy and I'm too lazy to make a male account. LOL Plus, the poses I make for us I want to fit our shapes, so it's better if I wait for him. :)

Wow, that was a load of rambling. LOL

Anyway, I did it. I finally used Poser. Just static poses, but baby steps. I was excited that I was able to even do that much considering the last time I tried Poser, I was slapped like a red headed stepchild and then I pouted for 3 days and considered uninstalling the whole program. Yes, I am that much of a brat.

It's almost 9pm and I'm feeling really sleepy. I might call it an early night.

1 comment:

Casandra Shilova said...

A huge CONGRATS Ali !!!! That is awesome. Sometimes it's really hard to get going on new-to-us programs.