Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nighttime

Awesome party tonight. Everyone looked soooooooo amazing!! At least, from the pictures I've seen so far. I was having so much lag with everything I had open, I had to turn prims off [ctrl-alt-shift-9] to make sure I didn't crash. But loads of fun and I got to play a couple of bands that I didn't know of before, so that's always fun.

But now... EVERYONE WENT TO BED AND LEFT ME. And I'm not tired at all. Poutyface.

That's fine. That is FINE. I'll just go shopping.

:-p

Oh, and if you read Shopping Cart Disco, you'll see I actually was linked there on my story about the Not-Stolen hair. But the way it sounded, it was like I was ASKED to blog about it. I would just like to state for the record that I was not ASKED do to anything. I do not know either designer and had actually never heard of them before this. I blogged it because I thought it was interesting, not because I had any hidden motives. And if Designer A HAD asked me or persuaded me to blog about it, well crap, it sure wasn't favorable to that side, now was it? LOL

I finally got around to unpacking my gifts from the Cupcakes hunt earlier. Wow, was that a lag fest. I was trying to get myself unruthed and ended up crashing. But I found 9 gifts...I think there were 10? Anyway, one of the gifts had 2 pairs of shorts that I already have from there, and I wasn't too fond of the skin although I may end up using it at some point, but I love love love the adorable little dress with the flexi shoulder attachment. I had been thinking about buying that same dress the last time I was there, so I was super happy to get that as a gift. It's too sexy for just walking around in, though, so Levi's going to have to take me out to a club or something. :)

Well...guess I'll go hop around to a few stores...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shopping? OK...help me scout the ugliest bridesmaids' dresses in SL. :-p

Alicia Chenaux said...

Oooooooohhhhh! Now THAT is a task I can get into!

Sehra Kauffman said...

LOL, that is evil!

Unknown said...

LOL! Not so evil - I am only writing about them. I am not having a bridal party for my wedding. I was at a SL wedding the other day that had the most hideous dresses and it made me think about that!