Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gigglefits

People think every time Levi and I are alone together, we're doing naughty things. Sometimes we're talking about just regular stuff....like veggies.


Alicia Chenaux: i like most vegetables, but some have to be cooked in specific ways. lol
Levi Hoffman: like?
Levi Hoffman: I like carrots much better cooked
Alicia Chenaux: mm... like, i won't eat raw carrots.
Alicia Chenaux: omg
Alicia Chenaux: LOL
Alicia Chenaux: yay, we're perfect for each other! no raw carrots! :)
Levi Hoffman: YAY
Alicia Chenaux: We win!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You could be doing naughty things with veggies. :-P

C said...

Well I wish I had read this before I sent you the "Are you guys doing it cause I need help" message LOL

Nikki Zenovka said...

raw carrots do work better for naughtiness. just say'n...

unless you're into the 'messy' thing.. then.. well...

oh... ok, now we know!

:P

Alicia Chenaux said...

Y'all are sick sick people. Probably why we're friends. :)

And Cen...if you'd seen this first...wouldn't you STILL have asked? LMAO