Friday, July 18, 2008

Randomosity - Part 8 - A bunch of pics

It was a really quiet night for me tonight. Even the group was kind of quiet, which is really odd. Aside from a quick trip to go sit in a car for a couple of minutes, I've just been laying quietly on our quilt, poking around Digg, YouTube, and Wikipedia.

Since I'm so boring tonight, I thought I'd show some pictures that have been hanging out on my desktop that never made it to any posts.


Sai on her panther.

Sai on a panther


The 4 of us at the zoo, chillin' on a dinosaur.

Not Jurassic Park


Levi and me dancing at the zoo.

Zoo dancing


Checking out the show at the New Champagne Rooms.

New Champagne Rooms


Cali's friend went AFK. Out came the toy. LOL

Another AFKer


My new shoes! [Actually, these were the demo shoes, but I have these ones now. And yes, there's some total fug behind me.]

Toes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eOmg, what is up with your pedicure? Avatar feet don't look that good, what is your secret? :D
xox,
lil

Sai Pennell said...

zomg, thats meh and my panther! woot! :D

Glad you finally got the sandals!! Aren't they adoooooooorable? ^^

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

Hey, great pics! I thought I heard a snap while I was dancing the other night. BUSTED!