Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Night's Disco

Great disco party last night! I had a really fun time, and I think everyone else did too. Minor annoyance towards the end, but I think that was more me being tired than anything else. LOL Here are some pictures, the first 3 courtesy of Jerremy Darwin, who was rockin' out with fish in his shoes! If you want to see even more pics, check out Levi's Snapzilla and Calista's blog.

The worst part of the party is that Cen wasn't able to make it. :( I don't know why. I'm guessing 'net problems.

On with the pics!

Disco - Elora, I think

Disco - Levi and me

Disco - Shiny Men

Disco - Darwins

Disco - Cupcakes

1 comment:

Joonie said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! And I missed it .... AGAIN! waaah!

I so wanted to be there, but Im' training for a job and just couldn't get out of there.

Watched as one by one, you guys logged of and I knew I was too late.

*sigh* maybe next time! Thanks for the pics, Ali!