Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thorne-Darwin Wedding Pics

Ok, finished resizing pics. Out of the 80 or so that I took, only a few I liked. Part of this is because I'm picky, but part of this is because Tymmerie's hair never fully rezzed for me. LOL

If you want to see some much better pictures, check out GoSpeed's Flickr set of the event. :)

And yes, there are a lot of pics here. Get over it, it's my blog. :-D


Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Groom

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Guests

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - GoSpeed & Ravishal

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Wedding Ring

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Kiss

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - First Dance

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Reception

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Cake Cutting

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Reception

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Toast

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Garter

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - GoSpeed's Sandwich

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Cen eating shrimp

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Sandwich

Thorne-Darwin Wedding - Reception

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! You took a ton of pictures!!! I can't believe my hair didn't rez for you - how embarrassing! LOL!! Before people think I was cheap and served bologna sandwiches to my guests, the prime rib I had out served prime rib sandwiches for some odd reason . Hey, and there was lobster, too.

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! Yes! The prime rib was a sandwich, and there were lobster tails, shrimp cocktail, wedding cake, and champagne. Veggies too, which I didn't see any of us touch, although I took some asparagus home with me. :-D

But we'd have been happy even if all you served were bologna sandwiches on generic bread with some purple drink. :)