Thursday, July 24, 2008

Costume Party @ 7pm SLT

Party tonight! BUT...starts at 7pm SLT tonight. :) Just this once [unless that time works better for everyone on Wednesdays?] because like I just told the group, I can't guarantee I won't run out of steam before midnight. LOL

The theme is... Costume Party! Wear any kind of costume you want to wear, like maybe something you've bought for one of our previous events and haven't had a chance to wear again.

We'll be in the party ball tonight [since I love it and it's lower on lag than it is when we're on the ground] so dress up and come play!

And yes, I AM planning, as soon as my schedule relaxes a bit, to throw a more Euro-time friendly party. :) Will probably be a weekend since I know a lot of people want to be able to attend and hang out too.

No comments: