Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm home

I'm back. The trip was... oh, I don't want to talk about it. I really don't. I'm feeling really edgy and a bit off my game at the moment and no one needs to hear about that.

Anyway, I am going to say right at the moment that our usual hump day party at the pit is cancelled tonight, but may be bumped to tomorrow night after I've had some sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept. LOL I'm sure it was yesterday sometime.

I also have some things to think about [well, some things have been thought about already] so there may be a few blog changes coming up soon, but nothing too big, I promise. :)

I've missed you guys so much. Big big big thanks to those of you who offlined me sending me good vibes. I could check email on my cell phone so it was nice to know that I am not as alone as I felt that I was.

7 comments:

Calista Janick said...

Hey wb Ali!!!!

oh and...you might wanna take a look at my chat box on my blog lol...


We missed your craziness ^^!

Natasha Burke said...

Welcome back! <3

C said...

/me picks Ali up and spins her around

OMG I missed you - with you out of town and my home internet down - my SLife has just not been the same

Jeff said...

Yessss!! Glad you made it back.

Sleep now, talk more later.
:-)

Violeta said...

Welcome home girl. The grid just wasn't the same without you.

Sehra Kauffman said...

WELCOME BACK! :D

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!!! I am still sending you good thoughts! After the wedding, Jerremy and I will host some of the Hump Day parties to take some of the pressure off of you.

Get lots of rest and take care of yourself -- be selfish for a change!