Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Logins still down...so here's some mush!

Logins still down. So annoying.

Anyway, guess what this Friday is? Levi's and my one month anniversary!! I can't even believe it's been a month already. Sometimes it feels like we've barely even started, and sometimes it feels like we've always been together. I'm sure I'll have a much mushier blog post coming up on Friday.

You know, if he doesn't dump me before then. LOL

[Logins up again.]

It's 2am here. I think I'm going to just go to bed. There's no terrific freebie I need and there's no one online I want to chat with and I don't feel like building. So...bedtime, and maybe I'll wake up in time to say hi to my honey before he heads off to work. We had the chance to spend some time together early this morning and it was just wonderful. :) I know, I'm sorry! I could gush about him for ages!! I'm not trying to rub it in anyone's face! I'm just...happy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG...and I used to think Jerremy and I were sickeningly sweet...but a one month anniversary? omg...ok let's hear them - the nicknames I mean. Snookems? Sugar britches? Love Bug? Or are they worse? I am guessing they could possibly be worse. :-P People in SLove are obnoxious - I know because I am one of them.