Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, ok then.

I went to bed earlier than my normal time...and then tossed and turned for more than 3 hours before thinking, "What the hell? If I'm going to be awake, I might as well just get my ass up and do something." So I got up and cleaned the kitchen. That didn't tire me out, although it probably should have. It was a pretty big mess.

So then I figured I'd see what early morning is like in SL. No dice. Logins are restricted or down or what have you. If they don't let me in soon, I might have to clean the bathroom or do laundry. Heck, I might even have to go outside for a walk!

Oh, nevermind. SL's back up.

My skin is yet again protected from the sun. :-p

Maybe...just maybe...I should just stay up today. Then I can go to bed at a decent time tonight. :-O

2 comments:

Andria Meredith said...

*looks at the time of post and blinks*

5:50? Is that my time or yours? The last time I recall being willingly up that early was when my friends and I drove to Seattle for a rock festival a couple years ago. I am most definitely NOT a morning person.

Anyway. I might pay a visit today if I have time, since I haven't seen ya since last week's Hump Day and I can't think of anything else all that pressing I have to do in SL today. Cheers!

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! I'm actually not a morning person either, but my "morning" happens to be whenever I wake up. Since I haven't been to sleep yet, then morning isn't really here! :) And I think I post in Pacific time, since that's SL time.