Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You guys are dropping the ball!

I can't be expected to write 500 posts a day AND keep up with everything. Why didn't anyone tell me I was in New World Notes back in March? It was when Sioxie Legend had her leather vests stolen and sold them for less than the thief was selling them for, and NWN wondered if undercutting the thieves was a good plan when things like that happened. This was, of course, during the time of the torches-and-pitchforks, or prim-penises-and-chat-spam, mob raiding of alleged content thieves. So Sioxie selling those lovely vests sooooo cheap made a heck of a lot of sense to me. Still does, actually, even though we don't see the crazy raids much anymore, thankfully. Not that content theft isn't THERE, of course, but it kind of made the theft seem secondary when the mobs showed up en masse wearing white skins and brandishing large prim penises in the air.

Anyway, that was kind of cool for me to see, and I wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't been Google image searching my name. LOL Surprisingly, when I do that, a bunch of Tymmerie's pictures come up. I image search her name, NONE of my pictures come up. [At least, not until the verrrrrrry last page of results.] What gives?! LOL

1 comment:

C said...

OMG now I need your autograph!

*Cen pulls her shirt down a little*

Can you sign right here? LMAO

Congrats Princess.