Monday, May 19, 2008

The Real Reason I Bought The Shoes

So if you'll remember, a few posts down, I mentioned that I thought the pictures of the G Field wedge sandals showed pretty much one of the ugliest shoes ever. What you all didn't know was what REALLY happened when Cen showed me her shoes.



It was a day like any other day. Cen and I were busily working on what will be a free public photostudio in one of the warehouses at the Viper Pit.

Working hard


"This is going to be so great!"
"It is! Oh hey, Ali, did I show you my new wedge sandals?"
"No! Show me, you know I love shoes."
"Check it out. Aren't they great??"


Check out my shoe!


A silence filled the room.

"Well?"
"Umm..."


Um. Ew?



"Ew. Those are butt ugly. Did you PAY for those?!"
"What do you mean they're ugly?!"


Oh YEAH?



"What I mean is that those are ugly and that's that."
"I love these shoes!"
"Those shoes fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down and then fell into a big puddle of ugly and soaked in it!"


EWWWWWW!


"That's it, Blondie. You and me, outside, NOW."
"You're gonna fight me?!"
"Damn right. Because if I like these shoes, YOU like these shoes."
":-O"
"C'mon."
"Ok...wait! I wanna put my sucker punch bracers on first!"
"Oh, good idea. I'll put my bracers on, too."

Federal laws prohibit me from showing you the fight scenes that occured in the moments after this exchange due to graphic violence, and because we don't feel like turning any of you men on. But as you can see, it was quite bloody.

"Ok Blondie, bring it."
"Oh, it's already been broughten!"
"That was a good movie, huh?"
"It really was. Did you ever watch the DVD commentary?"
"No, but... Hey, quit being distracting!"
"Sorry."

Final Countdown


It was down to the finale. It would either be me, or her.


POW!!

POW!


Yeah. It was pretty much her.


YAY


"I win! You lose! My shoes rock!"
"Damn, you punch hard. Remind me next time we fight to wear pants or something."


Damn.


"You could have put on pants before we came outside."
"Yeah, but this skirt is so cute."
"You just like showing your skinny legs."
"I LIKE my skinny legs!"
"I know. Now come here. See the pretty shoe? You like it, right?"


Come in black?


"Well..."
"Yes?"
"Does it come in black?"
"Of course it does."


And so the story of our first big fight comes to an end. I bought the sandals, in black, and we went back to being best friends and working on our photostudio. It's not open to the public yet, but when it is, you're all welcome to come to take pictures there.


"Are you grabbing my boob again?"
"Hush and smile pretty for the camera."


Friends again :)

4 comments:

C said...

ROFL
I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts!

Andria Meredith said...

*dies laughing*

You guys are too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

lololol... you guys are so hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Haha...but I still think they are fugly :P