Sunday, April 27, 2008

Living together and kimonos

Well, I haven't been to bed yet. LOL But, I blame that on diet coke and the fact that this was our first real night together in what is now OUR place. :) I dunno how long he'll be able to put up with me, though. I mean, look at this pic.

There she goes...

Hehe.

I did finally get to meet one of Levi's friends tonight, the very sweet and modest Jet Bates. Jet is a woman of many many talents, and she was nice enough to give me the gift of one of her kimonos. It even came with shoes and hair! I put on my Junior Geisha skin from Layniewear and hopped up on a posestand.

Me in a kimono


The picture doesn't really do it justice at all. It's a great piece of work! She came over wearing the latest kimono that she's working on. I LOVE the sculpty at the bottom. So awesome.

Jet in a kimono


She's going to be opening a store, but is still working on making more kimono before it opens. I'll keep you guys updated, since I know some of you love to dress up. :)

Ok, I'm starting to get really tired. lol So I guess I'll wrap this up and say bye for now to my guy. Yes, I'm writing this while I'm voicing with him. He likes to hear me work. LOL I'm making that up. I think. Oh oh oh, and if you'd like to see some of Levi's pics that he's taken of me, I've been given the go-ahead to share his Snapzilla with all of you. :)

No comments: