Monday, March 3, 2008

I got served! I mean, tagged!

Oh my, I got tagged by girl wonder Tymmerie with a meme about reading material! But I always play and I love memes, so here we go. :)

Here are the meme rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

I've done the "other woman" thing and it's not a role I enjoy. No, we'd be far better off sparring with a table of hors d'oeuvres between us.

Before I can take the moral high road, Lola and Elliott burst into the kitchen.


I have a love of chick-lit books. I haven't actually read this one, but it's been sitting on my desk for a month. It's called Speechless by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout and is about a serial wedding bouquet catcher. And for once, it's not a chick-lit book about an English girl - she's American. That's so odd. LOL

Now who should I tag.... Hmmmm....

I tag Sidonie Larkham, Wrath Paine, Meara Deschanel, Calaya Criss, and Quaintly Tuqiri.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your book sounds so much more fun than mine! Thanks for being a good sport!

Sidonie said...

Dang!
Now i gotta do this!

Curses!