Thursday, March 20, 2008

New RC Viewer Update

So a new Release Candidate viewer came out today. I don't know if it's a mandatory update or not since I saw it on the blog and downloaded it. So far, so good. Not that I was having problems with the last one. lol It's helpful when you update viewers to not just uninstall your previous one, but delete the entire Second Life folder in your application data. You'd be surprised how that helps out when installing a new client. You will lose your "Home" and "Last Location" picture, along with most of your settings, but it's pretty worth it for a clean install, and you can always just reset your stuff. :-p

But anyway, yes, things are working fine for me. I'm not lagging too much, notecards are coming in fine, it's not taking forever for my map to pop up, and all in all, I'm happy with it. So yay. :)

Oh, and I submitted a pic to SL Fashion Police today. Cen's already seen it, but I'll be sure to point it out to you guys if it ever makes it up on the site. LOL

No comments: