Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rainforest... and bigger boobs."

I think I've found my new favorite jewelry store in SL. EarthBound!! [SLurl] It's exactly like a store that I would shop in [and have shopped in] in my RL! I walked in and almost immediately could smell the wood and incense of the shop. C'mon, you've been in stores like that. :) It's just full of jewelry with crystals and stones and symbols, and that is exactly what I like. If my RL friends would see this store, they'd roll their eyes and ask the clerk if they could just buy me a gift card so they could get out of this sandalwood and amber stink and get to a good store. :-p I just know that this is going to be a store I'm going to happily dump a lot of money in. The grounds are serene and the music is great. I've been sitting under a tree now for ages, just listening to the music. I was telling someone the other night that in my RL, if my life was an episode of "Friends," I'd be Phoebe. Just, you know, not quite as ditzy.

I think I may need a nap. I'm hosting a midnight shift tonight, so I think I need a nap if I'm going to make it. :-p

But...I'm getting the urge to try to make a long hippie skirt. So we'll see which wins out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not even going to try to figure out how the title of this post came about...lol.

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! It's a quote by Phoebe from Friends. :)