Saturday, February 2, 2008

Am I a SLbrity?

Something happened today while I was offline, and I'm a little ... I'm a little shocked, I guess.

When does someone become a celebrity in SL? And with that fame, what does it entail? Are people allowed to come take photos in your home when you're not there? Are they allowed to put it in their picks? When they run into you, are you obligated to talk to them as if you know them when all you really want to do is pick up a freebie and leave? Can you suddenly not leave your house in clothing that you like but isn't really great quality because you picked it up at The Free Dove?

What the hell? LOL

I'm gonna go eat some popcorn or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next upcoming all over the SLogosphere:

Alicia caught by photographers stepping out of her limo without panties on.

:D

Alicia Chenaux said...

LMAO! Then I'll shave my head and start speaking in a British accent.