Sunday, June 29, 2008

All you need

After a shower, a pill, and a 2 hour nap, I woke up feeling a bit better. But then I felt tons better after getting to spend some time dancing and chatting with Levi, Cen, and Dyami. Then after they left to say goodnight, we went home to decide what to do. But first we had to cuddle on the new pose I bought last night from Sai's store, Imperial Elegance.


holding


I have to adjust it some, but we really like it. :) But then I put down a pose from Meya and ... well, no pics to share of that.

Sometimes all you really need to feel better is a good conversation while dancing, and then alone time with the one you love. Because I do feel better.

Of course, I'm also still feeling the pill. LOL But now I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

C said...

It really was a great night. I think that is the longest the 4 of us just sat around and talked. I really enjoyed it.

Sai Pennell said...

Aww~ I love seeing my poses used by other people! :D You two look so adorable ^^