Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hump Day tomorrow!

Tomorrow is HUMP DAY!! And that means a Hump Day Party at the pit! Tomorrow's theme is Fetish Fun, as suggested by Tymmerie's hubby-to-be, Jerremy. I think he just wanted an excuse to come without a shirt and see his bride in some skimpy silks. But he should know by now, we never turn away a shirtless man.

So put on your latex, your silks, or whatever outfit you want and join us tomorrow at 8pm SLT! I'll be your DJ, of course, and I think we may be in the courtyard of the pit this time...or in the bar. Unless you guys want the party ball again. I'm indecisive, you guys pick. LOL

Remember, you NEVER have to dress for the theme if you don't want to. We just want you to come hang out and have fun with us! And if you're blog reader but not a blogger yourself, you are still invited! Everyone is! :)

4 comments:

C said...

Exactly what Ali said, if you are reading this blog, you are invited! Don't feel like you can't come because you don't know us, so many of our new friends we've met because they just dropped in one day.

And not to be a party pooper, but I'm hoping that Fetish wear still maintains some discretion. I will get totally distracted if I have to spend the night trying not to look at your personal attachments.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

Hahaha, well put Cen. I'll take care to keep my naughty bits where they belong.

At any rate, can't wait for the party tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Sai Pennell said...

omg, I've been meaning to go to your hump day parties, and now I think I have the perfect outfit. I *MUST* get my buns to this one!

Nikki Zenovka said...

almost doesn't comment on this... thanks ali and cen LOL

*makes notes... no beaded piercings blinging outside my shorts.. but does a bullwhip count as an attachment?*