Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm so easily amused.

I understand sometimes you type things in an IM or type in the local chat when you mean to type in IM. But sometimes when you type in a group IM, especially when there was no group IMing going on in the first place, it cracks me up.

From the Fabulously Free group:

[17:59] Clueless Girl: /22 color red
[17:59] Clueless Girl: /25 color red
[18:00] Helpful Person: try typing this in local chat :)
[18:01] Clueless Girl: oops
[18:01] Clueless Girl: lol
[18:01] Clueless Girl: oops sorrya
[18:02] Clueless Girl: /25 red


Gigglefits.

3 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

lol XD Sometimes people are silly. :P

BTW... I've been meaning to ask - all the cool people are hanging out in your Ch'Know group.... Can I be cool as well and grab an invite from you? :P

^^

Nikki Zenovka said...

oh.. me too *waves hand for an invite*

I wanna be cool like Sai! :P

(ok, so I missed my 10 minute chance at the end of the party wednesday.. so this seems as good of an opportunity to ask as any!)

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*snicker* Ok, I've done this. Who'm I laughing at?