Friday, June 13, 2008

Not a real post! LOL

Yes yes, I'm on a break, I know. But I need something.

Could all of the SL bloggers who were in the BBB Challenge please send me a notecard in world with your name, the URL for your blog, and a full permission picture of yourself? I've already got some, but I'm getting confused with my chaotic desktop. RL bloggers, I already have pics of you guys. :)

Also, if you have any pictures taken over the past week with you and other bloggers, your significant other, or from the party that I may not have seen, send those along too, please.

Or just comment here and let me know where I can pick up a picture.

I have something in the works for you all, so the pictures are a necessity. Thanks!

8 comments:

Sunflower said...

Here's my flickr page, you can choose the picture which suits the best :D Can't wait to see what this is all about! hehe

C said...

Man I have NO idea where you are going to get pictures of me LOL

We'll forgive you for taking a slight 'slow down' on blogging while you work on this new project, learn poser, work with me on our other project and you know, all the other stuff you've got on the go LOL.

Sehra Kauffman said...

Slow down ? :(

Okay, I accept it now. You being busy and all...

Jessyka Richard said...

I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Power is out at my apartment, so I don't know when I'll be back on SL. :/ Thankfully, I can do most of my day-time internetting at work.

Anonymous said...

I r stoopid and don't know how to attach at picture to a notecard I guess. is it ok if I just drop them to you separately?

Aisuru

C said...

Aisuru I think if the picture is full permission you just drag it into the note card.

Illusory Magic said...

This is totally off topic since I didn't start blogging in time to do your challenge, but I promise to do it next time!
If you get a minute (and it sounds like you don't really have many of those) could you please, PLEASE take a look at my blog at http://freefindsformen.blogspot.com and if you like it could you maybe give me a link?
I've been reading (read: gawking at) your blog since you started and your challenge is one of the reasons I wanted to do this.
Thanks for your time! Ill

Anonymous said...

I've been crashing like crazy in SL so I'm not sure if my notecard got to you or not, but I have a Flickr page chock full of pics you can pick from if it didn't get to you. :D