Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dancing through life

As I've mentioned before, I totally love 7Seas Fishing in SL. The lovely Meara gifted me with a pro rod the other night, and now I'm on a quest to level. But although people have told me that I can fish at their homes, I don't usually take them up on it because I don't want to just be at their houses all the time bugging them. LOL Soooo.... I set up a fishing hole at the pit. Well, I suppose it's not a hole really. Oh damn, that would have been awesome. Just a hole in the ground. LOL Maybe I'll have to go back and see what I can do, even though I've crazied up the land over there. The fishing spot is in the Ghetto, so cross the tracks and turn right. I built a little deck, and put out 2 of the fishing poses that the awesome Sai Pennell made [although I need to find a boy pose, as this pose is a little too cute for a guy] and the vendor is there so you can buy rods and bait if you use it and all that. If you've never fished, you can buy a demo rod for just $1L and I believe it's good for 5 casts. That's how I started, but well, 5 just wasn't enough!! And I know those of you with the fishing areas have set them up all pretty and everything, but mine is more fitting with the theme of our land. lol

So as much as I love to dress up, I think Cen may love it even more than I do. A lot of times we're standing around and suddenly she's all dressed up in something. LOL But today we were trying on our hair we picked up from the Calla hunt, and most of it was in some crazy color. The more we tried on, the more costumey we got, and suddenly we were just... well, take a look at the pictures and see for yourself. :)


Oh so dramatic


Matrix?


LOL


Now now...


Still pretty famous


For some reason while I was editing the pics, songs from the musical Wicked kept running through my head, hence the title of the blog post. :)

That's been my fun for the afternoon. I better log back in and get out of costume.

2 comments:

C said...

I was really sure all those Star Wars roleplayers were going to ask us what we were doing.

I'm glad they just let us do our thing, and continued on with their scenes as if a witch and a fairy weren't there LOL.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know that the Calla hunt is mostly hair in crazy colours - my inventory's already out of control, this saves me from further endangering it ;)