Friday, June 27, 2008

Blingis!

So the best conversations come out of the Ch'Know group. LOL Earlier today we were talking and I don't know how it came up, but we started laughing about a blinging penis - or a Blingis.

Well, you know that I can't get a really silly idea out of my head, so tonight I made a Blingis and passed it out. LOL

Then Sai dared us to take a pic wearing a Blingis at the Armidi tp point. So....


Blingis @ Armidi


And yes, there were people around, including this super blingy guy who had followed me in. LOL I also saw some girl out there wearing the ugliest shoes ever, but I'll show those later.

Then Joonie sent me a picture of her and her friends having a Blingis party. LOL


Joonie's Blingis Party


That poor girl on the skates looks like she is blinded. LOL

So yeah. Blingis! LOL

7 comments:

Nikki Zenovka said...

Fabulous!

I think I'll head over to that bed store and wait for a naked noob to proposition me with his freebie 'enhancement' - then whip my Blingis out!

Sai Pennell said...

LOL, Alicia - you crack me up~ I can't believe you actually had the courage to do that! XD

Joonie said...

LMAOOO! omg...i haven't even BEGUN to blog this ... yet! But I will! haha

Sai! where are your pics? ;)

Calista Janick said...

lmao omg rofl that's too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Alicia you really made on!!!! lmao

Anonymous said...

\o/ For the Blingis! \o/

I think I'm gonna wear mine everywhere I go now!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.