Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet night

Sweet gazes



So after almost 4 days of not seeing each other, and only talking through offlines and some sporadic IMs, my baby and I finally got some time together last night for our anniversary. :)

And just for the record - We love my new skins, but we like the butt on the La Sylphide skin a whole lot more. So hopefully whenever the Free Speerit skins evolve, the butt will be better, because you guys know that's terribly important. LOL

Oh, and haha!! Calista Janick called you all out for being blog slackers!! :) I think she's spoiled from the BBBC, that's what I think! :)

I'm all smiles today, so I think I'm gonna go be productive on my sooper sekrit BBBC project.

Or I'm just gonna log in and go shopping.

7 comments:

Calista Janick said...

LMAO i am spoiled! see what you did?!?
lol

WillowC said...

I miss BBBC, that was such a good challenge! Maybe we could do a competition next time to see who can keep up posting every day for the longest!

It really won't be me, I'm one of the slackers :/

C said...

Well show us the butts so we can compare and comment.

LOL LOL I'm teasing.

Anonymous said...

"What I Liked About The BBBBBBBBBBC"
by Wrath S. Paine, Esq

I liked trying to post during that timeframe and NOT have any of my posts seem related to the challenge.

Because I'm a rebel, like that. ;-)

P.S. - I thought that was why girls always wanted candles lit during those certain intimate undressed moments - so that much attention to detail was NOT focused on their butt or skin otherwise?

OMG!! They only said that because it was so they didn't have to look at me, wasn't it?? #$*&%&&#@&#!!!!

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*falls down laughing*

Calista Janick said...

LMAO @ Wraths comment hahaha,

awww i bet thats not it at all :p

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! You guys make me laugh. :)

And Wrath...when you work as hard as I do to make your butt look perfect, you want ALL the lights blazing!