Friday, June 20, 2008

From Redneck to Tinkerbell

Sometimes I get random thoughts and I think, "Hey, I should build something like that." Like the other night I was watching Family Guy, and Peter was being a redneck. So he moved the couch out to the front lawn and had his feet in a little baby pool. And since I was on my own tonight...


Cheap summer fun


If you click on the beers [it's a 5-pack], you can get one for yourself. Since the sit animation is priority 4, you won't fall off the couch, but once you get up, watch out. LOL It's lame and silly, but so am I. The Ch'Know group got theirs tonight, but it'll be up for sale in the store sometime Friday...once I box it up and figure out a place to stick the poster. I need to do a store makeover, but how often do I REALLY update with anything worthwhile? LOL

So Creag is the king of the fae, and he asked on his blog the other day if anyone would like to come RP out at a new sim. RPing in SL is something I've always been interested in, but I've never done it because the rules and stuff have always scared me off from other sims. I figured it would be a good time to do it, since I have a lot of free hours during the day when everyone is at work, and sometimes free hours at night when people are busy. There's a chance that I might get bored in a week, or I could end up being really bad at this. LOL But it's something new for me to do. And it's like acting, which I used to do when I was younger, so we'll see how it goes.

I did spend quite a bit of time tonight searching a faerie look. I mean, let's face it...all I really know is Tinkerbell. But I finally put something together that I felt comfortable and super cute in. And if I'm going to do something, I want to look super cute doing it.


Little faerie


Cute, huh? It was fun shopping for something different, that's for sure. :) And I think all of you who have free time should come be fae, too. Then we can all run around looking cute and being silly.

I have a blog post that I want to do, but I'm going to need some male input to make sure that I know what I'm talking about. So guys, if I am suddenly in your IM box asking you crazy questions, don't worry about it. :) Or just tell me to shut up. That works too.

Well... I've been stalling hoping Levi would log in, because I miss him so much when he's not on, but I'm about to fall asleep at the desk. Hey baby, call me if you get a chance, k? :) Or I'll surprise call you in the middle of a meeting again. LOL

5 comments:

Casandra Shilova said...

You look adorable! Lavender hair! I've been curious about RP too - Hogwarts, medieval, Pern, fae.

I am ignorant regarding priorities. Would you mind explaining the difference between 3 and 4? I've never heard anyone mention a 1 or 2. Do they exist? Are they totally static? I seem to have missed the lecture somewhere along the line.

Terri Zhangsun said...

Cute! I like the look and purpleis my favorite color!

Calista Janick said...

aww you look so cute!

I was just at Avilion the day before yesterday or so looking at stuff because I wanted to try RP, but I'm so busy! I would be like the "never there" Faerie lmao

would be fun to do though :)

Unknown said...

OMG! You are so cute!! I love the hair color!!

Unknown said...

Alica, you make one FINE lookin' fae. I showed your pitchur to mah boy Evan and his durn wings near to hit th' floor.

(Had to get some redneck reference in here somehow...)

It's great to have you join in; sorry our tour got interrupted before I could show you more of the castle, or where all the baddies hang out. Tell Levi if he desn't want to be a fae he can be a demon and he'll be spending a lot of time in the volcano just over the hill from the fae cave. Don't need more male fae anyway; me and a whole mob of pretty girls in feathery skirts, dancing around the fire, now THERE we're talking!

(What's that, Jenn dear? You think we need more male fae to dance for you? Ummmm...)

Well, be that as it may, being a fae is a pretty good start into RP. Unless you choose to do more, you can dance and act silly and have a generally good time,and you're doing most of what anyone expects of fae. Kind of like a medieval Hump Night, but with wings and without the absolutely perfect DJ. If you want to do more, of course, that's ok too...

And Calista, there's no minimum appearance requirement; just show up when you want and have fun being a fae. You can be a pretty flower fairy, or a fierce sidhe warrior maiden, or pretty much whatever your fancy, well, fancies. As Fae King I'm about the only one required to show up regularly.

And Alicia... VERY hot wings. RrrrrOW.