Monday, June 16, 2008

Bitchy Napper

I shouldn't have taken a nap today. Some people love naps, and they get something out of them. I nap, and it's a crapshoot on if I'm going to wake up in a good mood or a bad one. I'm NOT a morning person. I don't wake up well the first time usually, and it almost always takes me an hour to get to where anyone can talk to me at all, unless I wake up with a nice phone call, or I read a funny email or something like that. Otherwise, I'm miserable and bitchy and not pleasant to be around for at least an hour after waking up. The same usually goes for naps, which I why I choose not to take them. But I did take one today, because I happened to be laying down and just fell asleep, despite the fact that I got lots of sleep last night and woke up in a pretty good mood. Ever since I woke up from my nap, I've been on edge and have given some people the rough side of my tongue. [I can probably never go back to a certain fast food place, after bitching the manager out today. But it's not my fault that this is the FOURTH time I've been there in less than 2 months and they NEVER have what I ask for when I ask for it, despite the fact that it's advertised on the big fat sign out front.]

So I took some time to go grab some shoes at Periquita over at The Starlust, and then walked around for a bit by myself. I love that place. It's just so unique. And I hung out in the pool. I took a pic of myself, wearing one of my new anniversary skins. :) Do you think it makes me look much different?


Just chillin'


I really like the eyelashes that came with it. They're so huge and glamorous!

I think I'm going to look at freebie blogs now. I haven't been paying attention to them lately.

6 comments:

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

I LOVE the skin...very pretty!

Anonymous said...

You're a woman now.

C said...

ok....

You look great Ali, it's still very "you", can't wait to see them in person.

Julieta Peccable said...

That skin looks fantastic on you...

Sehra Kauffman said...

Love, love, love!

Terri Zhangsun said...

I like that skin on you..very nice!