Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Twomonthseversary!

I have...the most amazing boyfriend. :) I know, I've probably said that a bunch before, but let me tell you guys what he did for me. :)

We haven't been able to see each other lately. In fact, I don't think we've been together in world since Wednesday night. We talked Thursday, but unfortunately the conversation wasn't a very good one since I was exhausted and I tend to get pretty negative when I'm that tired. Since then it's been offlines to each other since we can't seem to get the schedule right. And that has really made me feel down since I enjoy being with him so much and he always puts a smile on my face.

Well, today is our two month anniversary. :) What do I find when I log in? Desidelia from Free Speerit offering me inventory with "Happy Anniversary" on it. I get soooo excited when I get gifts, so I ripped that sucker open and what do you think I found?

Skins! Lovely lovely skins! 7 smokey eyed makeups and the scarlet lips skin I reviewed earlier. And of course the 2 base skins that FS gives with each skin purchase. I am amazed!! Simply amazed! Thank you sooooo much, baby! I am so happy!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play with my makeup. :)

8 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

Awww congrats on your 2 months! You have to post pics of the new skins. I love seeing what skins look like on various shapes. Does that make me weird?

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Levi is very thoughtful!!

C said...

You should show us a close up face picture of each different make up now :) Because I KNOW you are trying them all on anyway LOL.

Congratulations Alicia and Levi
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Alicia and Levi! Woohoo. He's a good 'un, Alica, he is! XD

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

Congratulations!

M said...

Aww, that was really sweet and thoughtful of Levi! And congrats you two! Here's to many more months to come! :D

Alicia Chenaux said...

Thanks, you guys!! I am definitely lucky. :) And I will post pics of my new skins at some point. :)

Casandra Shilova said...

That was soooo thoughtful! Congrats!!