Thursday, June 5, 2008

Clean Up

Before anyone gets on my case - I did a small clean up of my friends list today. I still have all my calling cards, but my list was getting really really really really long and was full of people who added me just to tell me they like my blog. I appreciate that, I do! But you can always IM me to tell me that, I don't have to stay on your list if you only had that one thing to say. :) Also there were a lot of people that I haven't talked to in months, and maybe some people like having 200 people on their friends list when they only talk to 3, but I'm not one of those people. If I took you off and you think it's a mistake, just let me know. I didn't take anyone off just because I dislike them!! I figure if you haven't had anything to say to me in 3 months...well, there's probably a reason for that. lol

I spent some time this afternoon watching all of the Molotov Alva videos on Cinemax.com. I just loved this series. But, I do think he was overanalyzing things - like poseballs and such. I guess that was the point, though.

Does anyone know what happened to Valryn Vandeverre of Soulfire? Her last blog post was in early March, and she hasn't logged into SL since mid-April. I miss her. And I miss her designs! Valryn, come back!!!

I want to shop...but I don't know where to spend my $L today because I don't know what I want. Guess I'll just sit here and watch YouTube videos.

2 comments:

C said...

:-O
You deleted me!

lol lol lol

Alicia Chenaux said...

Of course. I mean, you NEVER talk to me. LMAO