Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blah, take 2.

Home again, home again, jiggity jog. I am still not feeling very relaxed today and it's starting to really bug me. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I'm just tired.

Mr. Kitty brought in a bird to kill sometime this morning. There's nothing like having to clean up a mutilated bird.

Surfline Aloha is closing at the end of the month, and I'm really sad about that. Not just because of the awesome freebies I've been allowed blog each week for the past couple of months or so, but because it was a great place to go hang out at. It really made you feel like you were at the beach. It wasn't one of these run of the mill beach clubs that are half advertisements and half crap.

Btw, the Blingis! is free in my store now, if you want to go pick one up. I'll probably only have it in there for the weekend. They are full perms, so feel free to pass around.

I think I'm going to go take a long hot shower, then maybe lay down and watch a movie or something. Of course, I'll probably end up popping back into SL soon enough to see if Levi is online [because I could really use a cuddle from him right now] or to just sit and sort inventory.

Oh, and just so this post isn't totally devoid of smiles, here's another one of my favorite YouTube videos.






3 comments:

Jessyka Richard said...

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig! <3

Sehra Kauffman said...

That's really sad about Aloha!

:(

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

OMG! I love this video! My brother sent it to me a while back. Have you seen the other one where the cat is outside trying to break in? LOL