Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a Yankee Doodle sweeeeeetheart....

I was sitting around staring at my profile when Mairead Fitzgerald of Simply Silks at Prim & Pixel Paradise dropped their new freebie on me. I love freebies, and I especially love when I don't have to leave my home to get them!

The 4th of July bikini set is a 34 piece freebie until July 1st. That's right, 34 pieces. :) You get the bikini, a jacket, a shirt, a skirt, some shoes, jewelry, and a hat. It's a huge set for being free!

Review - USA Bikini


Review - USA Bikini, hat , jacket


Yes, that's Maestro on my shoulder, along with my new puppy, Duke. :)

So I'm not going to blow smoke and say that I love loved this set. I LIKED it. I love when designers put everything from top to bottom in a set, along with clothing pieces on different layers. But some things could have been better, such as a better hem on the jacket. The jewelry is low prim and done with a texture, which some people don't care for, but I don't mind. There's copies of the jewelry with different attachment points, which is nice so that you don't have to take off a belly chain to put on the skirt. The bikini itself is pretty darn good and well worth going out to the store to pick up. Be sure you waxed, though, because it's skimpy! :) It also has prim ties for the sides, which is super cute.

If you're looking for something for that patriotic beach party, be sure you run over and get this set by July 1st!!

Simply Silks @ Prim & Pixel Paradise - [SLurl]

In the pictures I am also wearing 'Camie' hair by Aden Breyer, 'Smokey Azule' skin in the Desidelia skin tone by Free Speerit, butterfly hip tattoos by AITUI, 'Movie Star' glasses by Fawn Fotherington, and my pets are by Todd Borst of XD Fusion.

2 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

Hey, I got that pup too! It is so cute! Were you able to name it like you did Maestro? Oh, one more question does the bikini give you camel toe? LOL!

Alicia Chenaux said...

As far as I could tell, I didn't have camel toe. LOL But mostly I was thinking "Man, this bikini would require a shave or a wax!"

And yep, I could name him like I named Maestro. Just /9 name whatever the name is, and then /9 name on to turn it on if you want the name above his head.