Saturday, June 7, 2008

Go BBB Challenge!

Ok! :) Wow, I didn't realize so many of you would accept the BBB Challenge!!!! I am so excited! I'm going to add all of the BBB people to my blogroll [if you're not already there] sometime today and put a "BBB" after, so that you all know who is supposed to be updating. :) So far on the list, I have Cen, Dyami, Tymmerie, Bettye, Sai, Quaintly, JellyKean, Meara, Oz, Krissy, Elusyve, Jessyka, Aimee, Kharisma, Aisuru, and Phoenix. Did I miss anyone? Some of the blogs are real world blogs, but most are Second Life blogs. Hey, RL bloggers...why don't you guys come to SL??? LOL But since we do have SL & RL bloggers in the challenge, I'll be doing 2 topics instead of just the one that is SL related.

Remember, you don't HAVE to write about the topic. It's just if you cannot think of anything else to write about. :)

Here is your BBB topic for Saturday:

SL Bloggers - Do you have dreams about SL? If so, do you dream of SL as it is, or does it become more "real world?"

RL Bloggers - Do you have places in your dreams that you frequent, but yet they do not exist anywhere in the world?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

U miss Sehra. She dont blog often but she blog today (friday). So she may be in the BBB challenge.

Casandra Shilova said...

Alicia, your blog is delightful and I love that you write so often.

But when I don't follow through on something right away, it takes me forever to back track through your entries to find what I want to investigate. Looking for those write-in-the-air glow sticks, and I can't remember what to call them even - lol.

Pretty please put in a search box :)

Anonymous said...

Casandra - there's a dark blue bar right at the top of the screen, on top of the blog. The search bar is there ;)

Ali - I almost never remember my dreams! But I wrote about something else :P

Casandra Shilova said...

oh! Thanks Quaintly! I looked at the right side bar, hoping there was one there. I'm bad about not looking outside of the main graphics portion of a page. Ooops!

Terri Zhangsun said...

Oh, I am going to be doing the challenge too Alicia! Thanks!

Joonie said...

Hi Alicia! I'm new to your blog..found it from Aimee's blog. I'm taking the challenge!

Calaya Criss said...

Hey Ali :)

I took a big long break from sl :P but since I'm back (And i deleted my whole blog!) I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to fill it back up again ^^

So count me in!

M said...

My new job actually makes it easier for me to update my personal blog, perhaps because I have to write a blog as part of the job now. And being that my activity in SL is starting to broaden out a bit, I'll have more things to write about. Maybe an "Adeventures in Mentoring" series, lol?

And Calaya! Welcome back! I missed reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for these kinds of things, so I'm in! :D And I have to admit I'm a total stalker, I lurve your blog. ^^;

Rylan Carling said...

Me!!! Me!!! Me!!! You missed me!!! hehe..but I've been out of town...so I'm catching up now!!!