Thursday, June 5, 2008

A blog about nothing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! OMG, NO. Hester just IMed me and asked if I could take a new picture for her. I figured she must want a new one for herself. After all, she just broke up with her "soulmate" not that long ago. Nope. She's found herself a new sucker man. Cen told me to tell her that if he's still around in a week, I'll do it. lol But I want to see what kind of person she found this time. I know I'll probably just end up pissed off and annoyed, but...curiosity. LOL


Cen kind of gave me an idea the other day. I think every Friday, I'll recap what happened in the past week, just in case anyone missed a blog post somewhere. I write so many, I know it's easy to get lost.

I also have a challenge to throw down to you bloggers, but we'll do that tomorrow.

I believe it's just about bedtime. I have to actually get up early tomorrow and head out to do a couple of RL things. I know, twice in one week? What is up with THAT?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A blogger challenge!! YAY! Tell us ASAP, please - I cannot sleep and need something to do besides shop for more shoes for my avatar!

Terri Zhangsun said...

I am new to this blogging thing so be gentle please!

Rylan Carling said...

YAY!!! I'm excited too!! I'm pretty new to this whole thing myself. I'll add you, Terri, to my list! :)

Terri Zhangsun said...

Cool Rylan! I will add you to mine too! :-)