Thursday, June 5, 2008

Surfline Free 'Kini of the Week!

You know what time it is.... It's time for the Surfline Freebie of the Week!!

This week's beauty is this awesome little 'kini!!


Surfline Freebie of the Week


The Pink Pleasures Hawaiian bikini is just absolutely adorable. I keep wanting to feel it because it looks so slick and shiny. It's perfect for surfing, swimming, or just lounging on the beach looking sexy.

It retails at $150L, but it can be yours for free starting on June 6th! Sometimes they put it up a day ahead of what is on the card, but it says that it's available from June 6th until June 13th.

If you haven't been out to Surfline, you should go, because it's actually REALLY awesome out there, and during the day there is usually a party with a live singer or a great DJ.

See ya at Surfline! [SLurl]

I'm also wearing the Natalie hair from ETD, and the Earthstones Diamond Flower Set jewelry in Rose Quartz, which is an RFL set. Worth every $L because it's gorgeous! And of course my fabulous skin from La Sylphide. You can't see them, but on my feet are pink Cutie Pie shoes from Periquita. I took this picture out at Hawaii Lanai, which is an OpenSpace sim and is up for sale, if anyone is interested. I'm not sure who owns it, but just search for Hawaii Lanai and it'll come up.

2 comments:

Sehra Kauffman said...

wants bikini! wants!

Terri Zhangsun said...

Cute Bikini! I will have to check out that place. Anyway, you asked for my blog and it is:
http://terrizhangsun.blogspot.com/

Is that all you need to link it up? I need to learn how to add yours to mine. Thanks again!