Friday, June 27, 2008

Talking about nothing since I can't talk about something.

I hate when I have news that I can't blog right away. LOL

So we'll talk about the Calla drama. What a mess business in SL can be, especially fashion business. Of course, most business anywhere can turn into a mess...but at least a RL business usually has all the legal documents in place to protect both partners. Usually.

But holy crap, what a lot of money has been made off of virtual hair! It reminds me that if I really set my mind to it, I could make real money in SL. But the thing is, I have no desire to. I just want enough $L to play with in here. Because when SL becomes your bread & butter...where do you go to play? As most of you have said from time to time, this IS your escape. If it becomes work, then...what? Of course, that's just my take on it, but I didn't come to SL to make money and many people have.



OK - I need something. I have this thing I'm modding and it's got noise in it. And I deleted the noise script that was in it, but of course it's still noisy. LOL Does anyone have a kill script for sound? I have the one for bling but I don't think that would work for this. I think. Hmm... I really need to learn scripts. LOL Ooh, I didn't check the script library. But if anyone has one, I would much appreciate. :)

/me checks 2 blogs.
/me finds nothing.
/me pouts that she still can't blog news so she goes shopping instead.


3 comments:

C said...

You are a nutcase... and go ahead permission granted LOL

Noelyci said...

You need a script called the Scrubber, I think.... if it's trans I'll drop it on you.


Noel.
http://ingmanndesign.com

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about the Calla drama. I knew they were splitting up because I knew about Haedon's new store, Tousled, but I thought it was an amicable separation. Ack!