Saturday, June 7, 2008

I itch!

I need to like, roll in lotion or something because my skin is super dry. Ugh!

Ok. :) I updated my blogroll, and those of you Big Bad Bloggers have BBB on your link now. So, now we can all keep up with each other. And holy cow, are you guys really doing this! I've had so much to read this afternoon, it's INCREDIBLE! Some of you have even posted 2 or 3 times! You all make me smile. :)

We had a big serving of dramacakes last night. And I wrote a big post about it, but I don't know that I actually want to post it. Maybe later, if I can't think of anything else to post about. lol

The jist of it is this: Hester's RL husband, the one who hit on us a LOT, pretended to be a female to get close to us. We found out, and he proceeded to call Cen a bitch and told her to fuck off because it's just a game. So he, and Hester because she lied right to our faces that she knew nothing about this, have been banned from the entire sim [thanks Tarel!] and all is right with the world again. :)

Plus, we played Truth or Dare last night, mostly Truth, and it was really fun because we got to all know each other a little better. :)

And I finally got to spend some time with my baby! He logged in kind of late because he couldn't sleep since he wasn't feeling too well, but I got to make him feel better again. :) And he helped take away my headache. We heal each other. LOL He's so awesome, and I really fall for him more and more every time we're together. It's hard not to!

So you pose makers out there - what is a free, simple program for me to make a couples pose? Cen and I need one, and it's a very simple pose [at least, i hope it would be] and I thought I'd just make it myself. I have Avimator. Would that be good enough?

Oh, and Wrath got me banned from a patch of ugly land. I don't know whether to be sad or laugh because the land owner and his partner are such losers. I guess I'll just laugh. :)

5 comments:

M said...

Grats on banning Hester! *throws confetti*

Sai Pennell said...

For couple's poses - I am not sure about free ones because I've never really tried. However, you might want to try Qavimator for that. I usually "touch-up" my poses in that program, and I believe it has an option where you can control two avatars. Not sure though.

But, if you need a pose and decide you aren't up for it - I do take suggestions at Imperial Elegance, and the suggester always gets them for free. :D If you change your mind, that is ^^

Alicia Chenaux said...

Woo woo, no more Hester! Or her soundtard husband! LOL

Sai, I might end up bugging you at some point. LOL I may be too ADD to really sit and get a pose done. Once I do one, the other should be easy since it's just opposite, but what do I know?

Dyami Jameson said...

I missed Truth or Dare??....Damn internet connection.

Good riddance to Hester!

Anonymous said...

Yay to banning Hester and her husband! Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say ;)

"We heal each other" -- awwwww so cute... you guys are really so sweet!