Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yay Internet!

The internet problem has been figured out. LOL I feel like such a bozo. We have 2 internet connections here at home, a cable line and a DSL line. I was on the cable line which has been having problems lately. A switch over to the DSL line and poof. All better. No issues at all. I thought I WAS on the DSL but I wasn't. I could never be in tech support.

I took a little nap earlier [while waiting on a phone call that never came. *cute grrr* LOL] and I'm up and ready to get my party on now. Oh damn, I still haven't made the sign that says to get a LM. LMAO I have things to do!



Ok, the phone call I was waiting for finally came. :)

Back to doing what I do. I can't WAIT to see you guys tonight at the party!!!!!

2 comments:

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

grrr ok let's try this again LOL

Great news about your internet.

Let's hope we don't have a rolling restart or logins disabled or some other disuption. Time to pull any strings and call in any favors if you have them.

LOL I'm so sure a party for the big bad bloggers and their friends warrants this LOL