Sunday, June 15, 2008

Regarding the MLP Scripts

If you suddenly find that your sex/cuddle furniture are without scripts, and you cannot find the creator of your item or you just want to fix it yourself, I have provided the MLP scripts by Miffy Fluffy, and the accompanying animations, for free in my shop. These scripts by Miffy are free to give and use, and are not affected in the recent takedown. Don't forget to leave the readme file in your items! :)

You will, however, probably have to reposition your animations. Hey, this may be the time to take your significant other and reposition everything to your sizes! It is a bit tedious, but worth it in the end, I think.

The box of scripts is in my shop in the corner near the coffee. I'll probably just always keep them there, so come by anytime. :)

Ch'Know - [SLurl]


2 comments:

Sai Pennell said...

OMG, I grabbed it - and you are my favorite person of the day :D TY ^^

Also, you have the cutest little store ever XD

Sehra Kauffman said...

LOL, how would we ever get our nookie w/o you! Thankies! :P