Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blah.

I am so tired this morning. 3 hours of sleep really does nothing for me. lol Plus I feel all tied up in knots today for some reason. I'm guessing it's just the lack of sleep, but I think it has to do with there being a lot of not so good stuff going on with my extended family right now. I was on the phone with Levi last night when my mom called and while I had him on hold, in about 5 minutes she dumped 3 major things on me so I could calm her down. But unfortunately, when she does that, it's like I take them on my shoulders. So as a result, I feel a bit weighed down today. I'm sure I'll relax at some point but I woke up just...tense.

Anyway, as most of my friends know, I love YouTube. And I especially love random people on YouTube who are just crazy. A few months ago I ran across a video on there by Lana McKissack, who is not only beautiful but a very very good singer, and a bit of a nut. But she's never as funny as when she's with her friend Chester See. Some of you might even know Chester from the Disney Channel show, Disney 365. Whenever I'm feeling tense or upset, I just watch one of their crazy videos about nothing, and instantly it brings a smile to my face.






Have a good Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that put a smile on my face too...thanks Ali