Saturday, June 7, 2008

What a silly couple.

I know some of you are new to my blog, having found me through someone you read, or through the challenge, or through one of my appearances on New World Notes. So hi and welcome and I'm sorry I'm kind of a loser. :)

If you don't know, I do have a SL boyfriend. His name is Levi and we've been together for almost 2 months, and friends for about 3 months. Yes, he actually waited a whole month to get to know me before anything became official. :) He is one of the brightest spots in my Second Life. We met in kind of a ... well, not weird way, but the way we came together was a bit odd. I was out with a guy I worked with, and I get this IM from this guy saying he liked my profile because it was funny. I'm used to random IMs. But I wasn't used to random IMs from someone who didn't know me as a blogger. We kept up a really long conversation until I logged off. Then...we just couldn't stop talking. He is one of the easiest people in the world for me to talk to and we've kept up 5-6 hour conversations before.

But what most people don't know is that he is also one of the funniest people you'll ever meet. When we're out together, he's very content to let me shine and do my thing, and he tends to be quiet when we're in a group. But when it's just the two of us, we just laugh and laugh. You guys just don't know how much I appreciate that he's given me the gift of laughter again. :)

Today we were talking on yahoo, and we were doing our normal mushy "I like you soooo much" thing and then, as usual, we got silly.



Silly. LOL



He's a nut. But I love that about him. :)

7 comments:

C said...

awwwwww "we make me laugh" has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard

M said...

I ditto CeN's comment. You two are too cute.

Unknown said...

Woah. I thought only Jenn and I got that silly. I guess everyone does.

Then again, "we make me" is one of the better ones I've seen...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's given you the gift of laughter, that's one of the most precious things a person can give :)

Cailin Navarathna said...

Hey, im Cailin Navarathna. :] I just started an SL blog and I linked you; you are one of my favorite SL bloggers. And thats so cute, the "we make me laugh" is so sweet.

Calaya Criss said...

Ohhh awwww awww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

/me takes in all the cuteness

How sweet!


This is nice to see.....because I'm not even sure if i'm partnered or not anymore lol, he seems to have dissapeared off the face of the grid :(

But so happy for you Ali!

Unknown said...

OMG...you are the cutest couple. They say laughter is the best aphrodisiac (well, at least I say it...).